Note: Nokomis Healthy Seniors Office is temporarily closed for in-person events due to Covid-19
Services we are currently offering:
- Transportation to Medical and Dental appointments.
- Grocery pickup and delivery by volunteers.
- NHS Exercise Class Video on our website and new Exercise Video's weekly on our Facebook Page (Nokomis Healthy Seniors) led by Becky our Exercise Instructor.
- Zoom Book Club - the book we are currently reading is The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald. Book discussion will be March 4th on Zoom.
- Zoom Craft Project Group - Every Tuesday from 1:30-3:00. Join us on Zoom to work on your own craft project while visiting online.
Stay healthy! Stay safe!
Any older adult will tell you . . .
There's no place like home!
Most older adults want to live in their homes as long as possible. Nokomis Healthy Seniors (NHS) helps older men and women in the greater Nokomis area of Minneapolis continue to live safely and independently in the homes they love.
Since 1994, NHS has been a vital resource for older adults, serving them with affordable health and wellness programs including: social events, transportation, support groups, exercise classes, health and education services, and resources and referrals.
Participate in Nokomis Healthy Seniors "Online Exercise Class"!